Personal Statement Draft Feedback Please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FLORIDA07

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Would anyone be willing to read over and provide feedback on a draft for my personal statement? I plan on applying for the upcoming cycle so I did not know if I should post this in the Personal Statement Guide that was for the application cycle which is still currently happening. I can provide a link for the google doc. Any help would be greatly appreciated and Happy New Year!

Members don't see this ad.

If you send it to me via PM, I will review it.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I can review it too!

Hello!

Would anyone be willing to read over and provide feedback on a draft for my personal statement? I plan on applying for the upcoming cycle so I did not know if I should post this in the Personal Statement Guide that was for the application cycle which is still currently happening. I can provide a link for the google doc. Any help would be greatly appreciated and Happy New Year!
I'd happily take a look. I'm not an adcom, but I do have some experience in reading admissions essays for other programs so I could give some general advice.

Last edited:
I'd happily take a look. I'm not an accom, but I do have some experience in reading admissions essays for other programs so I could give some general advice.
That would be great I will individually message you the draft!