Dec 3, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello!

Would anyone be willing to read over and provide feedback on a draft for my personal statement? I plan on applying for the upcoming cycle so I did not know if I should post this in the Personal Statement Guide that was for the application cycle which is still currently happening. I can provide a link for the google doc. Any help would be greatly appreciated and Happy New Year!

Rachapkis

2+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
If you send it to me via PM, I will review it.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
Aug 20, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Hello!

Would anyone be willing to read over and provide feedback on a draft for my personal statement? I plan on applying for the upcoming cycle so I did not know if I should post this in the Personal Statement Guide that was for the application cycle which is still currently happening. I can provide a link for the google doc. Any help would be greatly appreciated and Happy New Year!
I'd happily take a look. I'm not an adcom, but I do have some experience in reading admissions essays for other programs so I could give some general advice.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I'd happily take a look. I'm not an accom, but I do have some experience in reading admissions essays for other programs so I could give some general advice.
That would be great I will individually message you the draft!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads