Personal Statement Draft Feedback Please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FLORIDA07

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

Would anyone be willing to read over and provide feedback on a draft for my personal statement? I plan on applying for the upcoming cycle so I did not know if I should post this in the Personal Statement Guide that was for the application cycle which is still currently happening. I can provide a link for the google doc. Any help would be greatly appreciated and Happy New Year!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

Would anyone be willing to read over and provide feedback on a draft for my personal statement? I plan on applying for the upcoming cycle so I did not know if I should post this in the Personal Statement Guide that was for the application cycle which is still currently happening. I can provide a link for the google doc. Any help would be greatly appreciated and Happy New Year!
I'd happily take a look. I'm not an adcom, but I do have some experience in reading admissions essays for other programs so I could give some general advice.
 
Last edited:
I'd happily take a look. I'm not an accom, but I do have some experience in reading admissions essays for other programs so I could give some general advice.
That would be great I will individually message you the draft!