This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yoshiyoyoyo

Reaction score
Hello!

Would anyone be willing to look over and provide feedback/edits on my personal statement? I'm applying this cycle and am trying to get a few non-biased reviews. I've asked some close friends, but I wanted to also get opinions from people who are confident in their personal statement or who were already accepted into medical school just to make sure that my content and tone are in line with what they should be. The official thread doesn't have any readers listed at the moment, so I thought I should ask here. Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

I'd be willing to take a look if you're still interested.

Sorry, for posting in an old thread!

I think the worst part when applying to any kind of school, but especially the medical school is writing the personal statement. I am very bad at writing and namely when I need to write about myself as I forget instantly everything that happened in the past. However, reading a recommendation letter sample for college admission helped me to order my thoughts in order to provide real evidence of my skills that are essential for medical school. I really hope you got accepted.

Last edited: