This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OTkw

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel silly asking this but should I include my name on the top of my personal statement for OTCAS? Also, should I write "Personal Statement" on it or just leave it without a title? I can't seem to find any formatting information about this paper on the OTCAS website or online anywhere.
 
I feel silly asking this but should I include my name on the top of my personal statement for OTCAS? Also, should I write "Personal Statement" on it or just leave it without a title? I can't seem to find any formatting information about this paper on the OTCAS website or online anywhere.

I would just title it Personal Statement. I don't think I have seen a school request something different and or specific...I don't think its necessary to put your name on the top either.