-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Peter Pan WW Sign-ups and Game Thread
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So Jilary wanted to chat with someone who could lynch avoid and we all though was the alpha wolf...Pretty sure Guis claimed to be blocked one night.
Fair point, didn't think about a fail or death of a blockee. Still questionable though.But unless she failed n2 or that person died, I don't know why she did a new person n4. Plus a person who admits to barely pming
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean or she wanted to block her, lol.So Jilary wanted to chat with someone who could lynch avoid and we all though was the alpha wolf...
I mean or she wanted to block her, lol.
All her blocking does is prevent posting.
Sorry not posting, voting.
Ah. In that case, yeah, that's super sketchy. I thought it was both blocked actions and vote for some reason.All her blocking does is prevent posting.
Last edited:
Ah. In that case, yeah, that's super sketchy. I thought it was blocked actions and vote for some reason.
Yeah, that's what I thought too, but the mods clarified it for me.
I was blocked n1 & n3 for no voting & was informed to have been night blocked. So if last night was the 3rd charm, I'll keep y'all informed?
If there is a protector out there, I hope you protected kaydubs so I can prove I was telling the truth!
I did try to block Guis N2. Not because I wanted to eventually chat with her, but because I legit wanted to block her. I was told my blocking wasn't necessary that night, so I assume some one else blocked her that night also.
I did try to block Guis N2. Not because I wanted to eventually chat with her, but because I legit wanted to block her. I was told my blocking wasn't necessary that night, so I assume some one else blocked her that night also.
Blerg. Sleepy mod is lazy and must be at work soon. Night results coming hopefully soon, short and sweet.
I'm fairly certain this is a faction game, so I feel like there is reason to protect my faction. If I give you my role name, you will be able to tell my faction by comparing it to those who died (no dead wolves yet, so no, I'm definitely not a wolf). I've not played a faction game before, so if I'm wrong about that, let me know.Well, I guess we will see tomorrow. What role is it that makes sense for this though... No point in hiding your role and affiliation
I was blocked n1 & n3 for no voting & was informed to have been night blocked. So if last night was the 3rd charm, I'll keep y'all informed?
Jilary blocking doesn't block actions, just voting. I asked the mods. And she couldn't have done you last because she blocked me last. As rojo stated, I confirmed and Jilary also confirmed.
Blerg. Sleepy mod is lazy and must be at work soon. Night results coming hopefully soon, short and sweet.
After the night you had I don't blame you lol
Neverland, today you find the bodies of:
1.) @kaydubs , who drowned
2.) @DVMDream , who was tied to two horses and ripped in half
3.) @alohacat319 , who fell into a pit and was impaled by sharp spikes
But welcome back @SandstormDVM !
Kaydubs was Wendy, from London, who could share a story EOD and was protected from night death if she did so during that day. Could pm with brothers or lost boys if she shared a story with them.
DVMD, Tootles, Lost Boy, who never had any adventures and who could prevent and protect someone from night actions.
Aloha was Michael Darling, London, who could pm with a new person for one day/night cycle and who could self-convert at any time to align with any Neverland-based character.
Day . . . 6? I think? 14 players left?
Can my beautiful co-mods please post the roster for me? 😀
1.) @kaydubs , who drowned
2.) @DVMDream , who was tied to two horses and ripped in half
3.) @alohacat319 , who fell into a pit and was impaled by sharp spikes
But welcome back @SandstormDVM !
Kaydubs was Wendy, from London, who could share a story EOD and was protected from night death if she did so during that day. Could pm with brothers or lost boys if she shared a story with them.
DVMD, Tootles, Lost Boy, who never had any adventures and who could prevent and protect someone from night actions.
Aloha was Michael Darling, London, who could pm with a new person for one day/night cycle and who could self-convert at any time to align with any Neverland-based character.
Day . . . 6? I think? 14 players left?
Can my beautiful co-mods please post the roster for me? 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't block the same person 2 nights in a row. Yes, I blocked kaydubs n1 & n3. I don't know if I block night actions, I do know it prevents voting, and I'm sorry for that. That's why I said before that my ability was kind of lame.Jilary blocking doesn't block actions, just voting. I asked the mods. And she couldn't have done you last because she blocked me last. As rojo stated, I confirmed and Jilary also confirmed.
And thanks for not protecting kaydubs! ARGH! Shocking that the two people I've blocked and could be able to talk to were fecking wolf killed. Ugh, I wish you all hadn't outed who I blocked and when. At this rate I'll never be able to open a chat with anyone and I'm destined to have no pm buddies. Maybe Rojo has my results again and can confirm I tried to block kaydubs again so I could have a permanent pm with her.
*************
Oh, good, finally.
Can now start my ww hiatus.
*************
Oh, good, finally.
Can now start my ww hiatus.
*************
D
deleted676737
Thanks to whoever resurrected me!
14 players left.
The Hollow Trees
thedrjojo
Katashark
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Lagoon
Kam325
Trilt
BrownSwissCows
ResoluteMike
The Neverwood
1doggeek
Jilary
London, House #14
Caiter92
Wigwam Village
SandstormDVM
Animal Midwife
heyyimhayley
KCough
NPC: Mad Jack
Graveyard
dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
Gwenevre - Mr. Darling, London
guisantes - James Hook, Unaffiliated Pirate
lhmhtd - Curly, Lost Boy
morninqlory - Crocodile, Solo Role
vetmedhead - Robt. Mullins, Unaffiliated Pirate
Genny - Smee, Unaffiliated Pirate
ImAVet- Tiger Lily, Solo Role
Kaydubs- Wendy, London
DVMDream- Tootles, Lost Boy
Alohacat- Michael Darling, London
The Hollow Trees
thedrjojo
Katashark
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Lagoon
Kam325
Trilt
BrownSwissCows
ResoluteMike
The Neverwood
1doggeek
Jilary
London, House #14
Caiter92
Wigwam Village
SandstormDVM
Animal Midwife
heyyimhayley
KCough
NPC: Mad Jack
Graveyard
dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
Gwenevre - Mr. Darling, London
guisantes - James Hook, Unaffiliated Pirate
lhmhtd - Curly, Lost Boy
morninqlory - Crocodile, Solo Role
vetmedhead - Robt. Mullins, Unaffiliated Pirate
Genny - Smee, Unaffiliated Pirate
ImAVet- Tiger Lily, Solo Role
Kaydubs- Wendy, London
DVMDream- Tootles, Lost Boy
Alohacat- Michael Darling, London
D
deleted676737
Lynch Animal Midwife
Just to get the pressure on...
Just to get the pressure on...
Also, for some reason, last night I didn't include MJ on the roster. I edited to add him back on. 😛
😱 The boards got him.
I'm on mobile so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first 3 kill night? When Jil first claimed she needed to wait til N5 to prove her communication ability, I wondered if she might be a wolf who got a conversion or something on N5 and wanted to make sure she made it there. Could have been an extra kill N5?
With all the heat on me last night, I really hope someone was looking into me. I had NOTHING to do with the 3 kills. I can't kill and I can't pm anyone but the mods as of right now. I recently inherited an ability from one of the dead (I have a feeling this has happened to other people too?) and I can now submit a name to see if they are a member of a certain faction. Last night I checked Rojo.I'm on mobile so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first 3 kill night? When Jil first claimed she needed to wait til N5 to prove her communication ability, I wondered if she might be a wolf who got a conversion or something on N5 and wanted to make sure she made it there. Could have been an extra kill N5?
Here is my role description:
Every night you may block the player of your choice. When blocked, a player may not vote the following day. After you have blocked a player 3 times you may open a permanent pm with them, but a player cannot be blocked on consecutive nights.
******
You ******
******
You ******
******
Bull**** imo unless you think your fraction is sketchy or likely to be a wolf...I'm fairly certain this is a faction game, so I feel like there is reason to protect my faction. If I give you my role name, you will be able to tell my faction by comparing it to those who died (no dead wolves yet, so no, I'm definitely not a wolf). I've not played a faction game before, so if I'm wrong about that, let me know.
It was an item that got your results.
###Lynch jilary###
Doesn't add up
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So tell me how faction games work then? What am I missing? There is no bull**** in what I said.Bull**** imo unless you think your fraction is sketchy or likely to be a wolf...
It was an item that got your results.
###Lynch jilary###
Doesn't add up
Of there is no risk in telling faction, than what faction do you belong to? I don't know, I just know you one faction you don't belong to.Bull**** imo unless you think your fraction is sketchy or likely to be a wolf...
It was an item that got your results.
###Lynch jilary###
Doesn't add up
Lynch Jilary
Lynch animalmidwife
Maybe our zombie player knows something we don't. Also, this is the third time I've been up for lynch, seriously, someone has to have looked into me by now!!!
Maybe our zombie player knows something we don't. Also, this is the third time I've been up for lynch, seriously, someone has to have looked into me by now!!!
Trilt's obsessive linking to the rescue:I'm on mobile so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first 3 kill night? When Jil first claimed she needed to wait til N5 to prove her communication ability, I wondered if she might be a wolf who got a conversion or something on N5 and wanted to make sure she made it there. Could have been an extra kill N5?
Day 1 - Nobody dead
Night 1 - Dy dead (guis claimed attack)
Day 2 - Gwen dead
Night 2 - RM dead, kitten attack
Day 3 - Guis dead
Night 3 - html dead, MQ dead x2
Day 4 - Sandy dead
Night 4 - Genny, Vethed dead
Day 5 - iVet dead
Night 5 - kdubs, DVMD, aloha dead
To just answer the question, though, night 3 we had two kills, but MQ had two people try and kill her per write-up. So three kill attempts has some precedence.
With that said, I'm very much not convinced about Jil. The people selection strikes me as weird - DVMD is notoriously not chatty, and I'm still left curious about what "it has a high likelihood of failure" meant.
lynch Jilary
I'm not under the gun. If I was suspicious and the several people that can vouch for me don't chime in, sure, I'll share. But nah, I'm alright.Of there is no risk in telling faction, than what faction do you belong to? I don't know, I just know you one faction you don't belong to.
Plus, my role isn't sketchy as fark and make no sense
*****
Avenge me, lost ones.
*****
Avenge me, lost ones.
*****
High rate of failure = I need to successfully block someone 3 times but can't do it 2 nights in a row, so best case scenario, it takes 5 nights and that person isn't wolf killed or lynched during that time.Trilt's obsessive linking to the rescue:
Day 1 - Nobody dead
Night 1 - Dy dead (guis claimed attack)
Day 2 - Gwen dead
Night 2 - RM dead, kitten attack
Day 3 - Guis dead
Night 3 - html dead, MQ dead x2
Day 4 - Sandy dead
Night 4 - Genny, Vethed dead
Day 5 - iVet dead
Night 5 - kdubs, DVMD, aloha dead
To just answer the question, though, night 3 we had two kills, but MQ had two people try and kill her per write-up. So three kill attempts has some precedence.
With that said, I'm very much not convinced about Jil. The people selection strikes me as weird - DVMD is notoriously not chatty, and I'm still left curious about what "it has a high likelihood of failure" meant.
lynch Jilary
As far as questioning who I picked, first I picked kaydubs. I guess I thought she might at the very least be fun to talk to. I've also worked with DVMD in the past, and no she's not super chatty and she always holds back some info even when she is sharing, but I LIKE working with her. I don't see why that is so sketchy.
You said there was no risk in outing the info, I say there is in a faction game. You didn't answer my question about that.I'm not under the gun. If I was suspicious and the several people that can vouch for me don't chime in, sure, I'll share. But nah, I'm alright.
Plus, my role isn't sketchy as fark and make no sense
I'm gentleman Starkey, an unaffiliated pirate. When Hook died, Smee gained the ability to look for other pirates, and when Smee died, I gained that ability. Hope you are all happy now.
I also ASKED that kaydubs be protected and I'm pissed she wasn't because she could have cleared me today. The wolves would rather you lynch me though, so they had to kill her and DVMD.
Bull**** imo unless you think your fraction is sketchy or likely to be a wolf...
It was an item that got your results.
###Lynch jilary###
Doesn't add up
So tell me how faction games work then? What am I missing? There is no bull**** in what I said.
I gave you what you wanted, now could you kindly answer my questions?
D
deleted676737
Can confirm. Jil is telling the truth. I investigated her right before I died the other day. She IS Gentleman Starkey and is (or was at the time I checked into her, at least) unaffiliated. I can't vouch for her ability, but she is who she claims to be.
You asked this morning well after actions would have most likely been in, but OK.I also ASKED that kaydubs be protected and I'm pissed she wasn't because she could have cleared me today. The wolves would rather you lynch me though, so they had to kill her and DVMD.
unlynch Jilary, lynch AM
Asking for protection for her late and then killing her is an excellent wolf play because then you can claim exactly as you are now. Plus drowning sounds like something a pirate would do... Idk there's a lot of strange stuff surrounding Jilary and if nothing else it's serving as a lovely distraction so I'd rather just take care of it now.
Lynch Jilary
Lynch Jilary
Lynch animal midwife
Unaffiliated pirates don't bother me, unless jilary is now affiliated with wolves somehow. The PM ability does seem a bit out there, but I'll buy it for now. Seems to me that all/most pirates began as unaffiliated.
Unaffiliated pirates don't bother me, unless jilary is now affiliated with wolves somehow. The PM ability does seem a bit out there, but I'll buy it for now. Seems to me that all/most pirates began as unaffiliated.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not a wolf! I have a solo role. I will gladly answer any questions you guys have for me.
Lynch Jilary
Lynch Jilary
A lot of abilities that have come out in this game are weird and sketchy, but so far none have been wolves, and I'm not one either.Lynch animal midwife
Unaffiliated pirates don't bother me, unless jilary is now affiliated with wolves somehow. The PM ability does seem a bit out there, but I'll buy it for now. Seems to me that all/most pirates began as unaffiliated.
Role name and ability would be good starts.I'm not a wolf! I have a solo role. I will gladly answer any questions you guys have for me.
Lynch Jilary
I was also hoping that every single detail of who I blocked and when wouldn't come out on thread after I went to bed, but it did. So I asked for it as soon as I woke up and saw. And DVMD checked in this morning before night closed, and she chose not to protect herself or kaydubs.You asked this morning well after actions would have most likely been in, but OK.
unlynch Jilary, lynch AM
Role name and ability would be good starts.
I'm a mermaid and am trying to get rid of 3 wolves.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K