You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Peter Pan WW Sign-ups and Game Thread
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Can someone sign me up? Thanks! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. DVMD
2. dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
2. dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
1. DVMD
2. dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
2. dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Really wish I didn't have two board exams in the next 3 weeks, would love to play this one 🙁
1. DVMD
2. dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. HTML
5.
6.
7. Trilt
8.
9.
10.
11. 1doggeek
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
2. dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. HTML
5.
6.
7. Trilt
8.
9.
10.
11. 1doggeek
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
1. DVMD
2. dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. HTML
5.
6.
7. Trilt
8.
9. Guis
10.
11. 1doggeek
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
2. dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. HTML
5.
6.
7. Trilt
8.
9. Guis
10.
11. 1doggeek
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
This signing-up-on-random-numbers thing instead of going down the list makes my ocd set in.
You're welcome.... 😉 😛
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
You're welcome.... 😉 😛
You stole my number! But that's okay, I've been thinking I need to sit one out for awhile now. 🙂9. Guis
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You stole my number! But that's okay, I've been thinking I need to sit one out for awhile now. 🙂
Oh noooo! You can have it if you want! I will pick a different one!
You stole my number! But that's okay, I've been thinking I need to sit one out for awhile now. 🙂
(just as an FYI, guys, I'm going to be fairly busy for the weekend and first day or so of next week so won't be nearly as chatty early game. I'll make up for it later I'm sure).
fingers... twitching...
fine
😛 thanks guis, you've convinced me
1. DVMD
2. dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. HTML
5.
6.
7. Trilt
8.
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
fine
😛 thanks guis, you've convinced me
1. DVMD
2. dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. HTML
5.
6.
7. Trilt
8.
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
1. DVMD
2. dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. HTML
5.
6.
7. Trilt
8.
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. morninqlory
2. dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. HTML
5.
6.
7. Trilt
8.
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. morninqlory
1. DVMD
2. dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. HTML
5.
6.
7. Trilt
8.
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13. vetmedhead
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. morninqlory
2. dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. HTML
5.
6.
7. Trilt
8.
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13. vetmedhead
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. morninqlory
I'm in
1. DVMD
2. dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. HTML
5. ROfapJO
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8.
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13. vetmedhead
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. morninqlory
2. dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. HTML
5. ROfapJO
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8.
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13. vetmedhead
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. morninqlory
I'm on mobile - hard to fix roster. Can someone remove me?
I'm taking a break. Sorry. I'm too tired of how games are being balanced - wayyyyyyy too much chance of wolf wins. I need a break.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'm taking a break. Sorry. I'm too tired of how games are being balanced - wayyyyyyy too much chance of wolf wins. I need a break.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'm on mobile - hard to fix roster. Can someone remove me?
I'm taking a break. Sorry. I'm too tired of how games are being balanced - wayyyyyyy too much chance of wolf wins. I need a break.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
But who will I commiserate with then???
How is this game played?
Ever heard of mafia?
@BeautifulBritishColumbia @Teepster87 @heyyimhayley
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm on mobile - hard to fix roster. Can someone remove me?
I'm taking a break. Sorry. I'm too tired of how games are being balanced - wayyyyyyy too much chance of wolf wins. I need a break.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
But what if you were one of the wolves?😉
1. DVMD
2. dyachei
3.
4. HTML
5. ROfapJO
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8.
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13. vetmedhead
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. morninqlory
?????????. MJ?
2. dyachei
3.
4. HTML
5. ROfapJO
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8.
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13. vetmedhead
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. morninqlory
?????????. MJ?
1. DVMD
2. dyachei
3.
4. HTML
5. ROfapJO
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8.
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13. vetmedhead
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. morninqlory
?????????. MJ?
But who will I commiserate with then???
You can gripe at me on FB.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
But what if you were one of the wolves?😉
So what? A win would be meaningless. It used to mean something to win as a wolf. Now it's too easy.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
On mobile right now. If someone could put me on 8 that would be great.
Not the same when you aren't playing, but I'll definitely still gripe. 😉
are you modding?
Deva and Rocky are my beautiful co-mods 🙂
No 🙁.....Ever heard of mafia?
No 🙁.....
Wikipedia to the rescue! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)
It's also helpful to skim through old game threads to get a sense of how they work. 🙂
1.DVMD
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. ROfapJO
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13. vetmedhead
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. morninqlory
?????????. MJ?
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. ROfapJO
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13. vetmedhead
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. morninqlory
?????????. MJ?
Hayley is on a cruise somewhere gorgeous I think. That jerk.
Cyndia's post halfway down
Opening post (some rules probably won't apply to this particular game, but it's a nice overview).
...and then come back and sign up, prepare to be addicted. 😉
Read these posts:No 🙁.....
Cyndia's post halfway down
Opening post (some rules probably won't apply to this particular game, but it's a nice overview).
...and then come back and sign up, prepare to be addicted. 😉
Hayley is on a cruise somewhere gorgeous I think. That jerk.
And HMoo's in Europe, and WZ's leaving soon . . . they're all jerks. 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1.DVMD
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. ROfapJO
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13. vetmedhead
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19. Kaydubs
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. morninqlory
Way not to sign me up. Ya jerks.
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. ROfapJO
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13. vetmedhead
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19. Kaydubs
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. morninqlory
Way not to sign me up. Ya jerks.
Noob class of 2015 is making a poor showing! C'mon @Caiter92 @SandstormDVM @katashark @Filly Bay @pinkpuppy9 @finnickthedog 😀
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Y'all better sign up, this game is a doozy!
Up for a game?
@genny @katashark @Jilary @Zensing @Gwenevre @SummerTheLynx @ResoluteMike @Flim Flam Man
@genny @katashark @Jilary @Zensing @Gwenevre @SummerTheLynx @ResoluteMike @Flim Flam Man
D
deleted676737
1.DVMD
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. ROfapJO
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13. vetmedhead
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19. Kaydubs
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27. SandstormDVM
28. morninqlory
Sure, haven't played in a while. Why not?
2. dyachei
3. BBC
4. HTML
5. ROfapJO
6. Kam
7. Trilt
8. BSC
9. kcoughli
10. Guis
11. 1doggeek
12.
13. vetmedhead
14.
15.
16
17. Aloha
18.
19. Kaydubs
20.
21.
22.
23. Animal Midwife
24.
25.
26.
27. SandstormDVM
28. morninqlory
Sure, haven't played in a while. Why not?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K