PGY-1 Ambcare Interview

Started by jawnc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawnc

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I'm scheduled for a PGY-1 Ambcare residency interview soon. So far, I've had a couple interviews so far but they were all hospital/acute care and basically all day long. Questions were mostly situational along with a case for me to work up. But this ambcare interview is only comprised of a 1 hour tour followed by a 2-hour interview, with no further details provided. I don't know what to expect/prepare for!!!
I dunno if putting the name of the program would help anyone with giving me advice but it's a program in LA, CA.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.