PGY-2 ITE Exam IM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JibsGuy52

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get absolutely blasted by this years ITE exam as a PGY-2? I got about 61% of the questions right on the ITE. Translated to like 13th percentile? Wtf?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone get absolutely blasted by this years ITE exam as a PGY-2? I got about 61% of the questions right on the ITE. Translated to like 13th percentile? Wtf?

It's b/c you're a Ducks fan, Go KINGS!

Someone else post about this, in the 'General Residency Issues' thread (not sure if it was specifically about the IM ITE).

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
It's b/c you're a Ducks fan, Go KINGS!

Someone else post about this, in the 'General Residency Issues' thread (not sure if it was specifically about the IM ITE).
I actually don’t even like the Ducks. I just love the logo LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do fellowship program directors see your ITE scores as they see your Step scores?

IIRC, I got 8%tile on my PGY2 ITE and I ended up passing above average on my ABIM.

Relax and just do UWorld and MKSAP next year and you'll be fine.

Reactions: 1 users