Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Need last minute advice...
Va or Kaiser? Which one should I rank higher? (These are my #2 and #3)
I know it depends on each program, but what has better prestige overall? More opportunities for growth/development? What if I have an interest in academia or am considering a Pgy-2?
My top choice would fulfill all of the above, hence why it’s my top choice..but I need help with ranking these 2. Thank you!
Va or Kaiser? Which one should I rank higher? (These are my #2 and #3)
I know it depends on each program, but what has better prestige overall? More opportunities for growth/development? What if I have an interest in academia or am considering a Pgy-2?
My top choice would fulfill all of the above, hence why it’s my top choice..but I need help with ranking these 2. Thank you!
Last edited: