Pharama for the NBDE 2....question plz help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dental nerd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys plz I have question, and only if u know the answer plz right me back coz am so confused...

do we need to memorize both names for the drugs ? foR example Diazepam has another name as Valium , so do I need to memorize both of these names or wat?


is pharma review in Decks is enough to study and pass the exam ?
 
thank u for the info my friend,, however is the Tuffts review is enough or not,, coz decks is so loooooooooooooooooong and I feel it cover alot of extra material