Pharmcas GPA calculator

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmguy26

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure if this question was asked before... If you were attending three different colleges, can you choose not to submit/report grades from one of the three colleges on Pharmcas?
For example,
COllege A: 100 units, 3.3 gpa
College B: 40 units, 4.0 gpa
College C: 10 units, 2.0gpa (I decide not to report these, and these courses are not pre-reqs)

This is my first time putting up a post/thread. Sorry if i did something wrong.

Thanks,
 
Are joking? Does that sound like a fair option to you? ''Ohhh I'll just report the grades I want to report to make my gpa look higher than it actually is.''

First time posting or not it doesn't take a genius to understand this as fraudulent. Read the PharmCas instructions, it is NOT ok to do this.
 
actually yeah that was a stupid question.
I was asking hypothetically. Actually i wanted to know if pharmcas considers nonaccredited courses in the gpa calculator

Dont worry, I wouldn't actually do this, but i was curious. Yes, i know it was a dumb question. 🙁