Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It took them about two weeks to calculate my GPA, and I had 99 credits.
When did you submit? I'm looking at 15 days already. Honestly, the DMV works faster than this. 😡
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It took them about two weeks to calculate my GPA, and I had 99 credits.
Holiday season means the mail will take a little longer to get to its destination. Also the pharmCAS staff may take some time off to spend the holidays with their families.
Step back and take a breather, you transcripts will update soon 🙂
Just making sure, when they say yes to...
Does your institution require proof of U.S. residency?
Does this mean you must have lived in the US for a certain amount of time?
Hi,
Happy new years!
I was wondering, if I designate a few more schools, but don't click the academic update button, will pharmcas still send my application to those newly designated schools?
Thanks
I understand that, but what if I don't click it yet. I'm not done updating, but I need to submit my old application to a few more schools.
I understand that, but what if I don't click it yet. I'm not done updating, but I need to submit my old application to a few more schools.
Can you please tell us where the academic update button is located????
Either I am overlooking it or it is not there.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.