PharmCAS Special Life Circumstances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

atnguy13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the difference in this and what is in your personal statement? I feel like I may sound repetitive or sound like I'm complaining if I only put faults. Did you fill this out? What did you put?

Members don't see this ad.

What is the difference in this and what is in your personal statement? I feel like I may sound repetitive or sound like I'm complaining if I only put faults. Did you fill this out? What did you put?

Hey! I didn't fill that section out. And honestly, I contemplated it just like you. But I got accepted to 3 schools. I don't think it could hurt either way, whether you put something or you don't put anything.

Hey! I didn't fill that section out. And honestly, I contemplated it just like you. But I got accepted to 3 schools. I don't think it could hurt either way, whether you put something or you don't put anything.
Congratulations thats awesome! Would you mind telling me your stats and where you applied? Nervous on applying to so many schools );