Pharmer picture thread

nsxiboi

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2005
Socal
  1. Pharmacy Student
    DuocSi2010 said:
    What style and which event did you compete in? I did 50m, 100m, 400m team, 1600m. All in freestyle and sometimes backstroke. Yea I feel ya. I picked up swimming in the summer after 4 yrs of no swimming or working out; I was dying after 200m. It took me 2 weeks to get back my endurance.

That's pretty good. Unlike you, I get tired from swimming to the other side of the pool. Who plays tennis and bball?

timbo301

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Apr 14, 2005
      timparade.jpg

About the Ads

JYim

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Dec 23, 2005
      Chino Hills, California
      www.myspace.com
      1. Pre-Pharmacy
        DuocSi2010 said:
        What style and which event did you compete in? I did 50m, 100m, 400m team, 1600m. All in freestyle and sometimes backstroke. Yea I feel ya. I picked up swimming in the summer after 4 yrs of no swimming or working out; I was dying after 200m. It took me 2 weeks to get back my endurance.

I competed in 100m usually, and in freestyle and breastroke. and now that i'm off the swim team, i never practice my butterfly LOL :D

nsxiboi said:
        That's pretty good. Unlike you, I get tired from swimming to the other side of the pool. Who plays tennis and bball?

I play tennis :)
        bball as in basketball right? I play it, but I'm not good at it. I can aim and shoot pretty well, but not great at the other things :cool:

nsxiboi

10+ Year Member
        7+ Year Member
        Jun 28, 2005
        Socal
        1. Pharmacy Student
          JYim said:
          I competed in 100m usually, and in freestyle and breastroke. and now that i'm off the swim team, i never practice my butterfly LOL :D

I play tennis :)
          bball as in basketball right? I play it, but I'm not good at it. I can aim and shoot pretty well, but not great at the other things :cool:

Wow, you must be one athletic prepharm girl! :thumbup: Don't get freshman 15, :laugh: .

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.