This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Underwoa

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been scouring the web for a reliable source that provides Phlebotomy and/or ACLS certification with no luck. Does anybody know of a good way to find this? If it matters I am located in Central Virginia. I was also wondering if you need BCLS cert to even attempt ACLS course or can you take the "all-in-one" route through the ACLS one?

Thanks!
 
I needed my BLS certificate before my ACLS. They were really strict on this. Without googling it, I'm sure it's a national thing because it's through the American Heart Association. I can't fathom there isn't an ACLS course in central Virginia!