This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Señor Dentista

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've been accepted to dental school, but I have to take physics 2. They said I can take it online, no lab necessary, just another dumb hoop to jump through.... I am planning on taking it through BYU-IS because it is the cheapest option. Also, I think it is the only one (that I've seen) that will allow me to enroll now and finish before July. However, I've seen some negative stuff with the professor that I will be taking it from. So I'm just curious if anyone can give me their thoughts and share some personal experiences taking this course. And if there are other good options out there I would love to hear them!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So I've been accepted to dental school, but I have to take physics 2. They said I can take it online, no lab necessary, just another dumb hoop to jump through.... I am planning on taking it through BYU-IS because it is the cheapest option. Also, I think it is the only one (that I've seen) that will allow me to enroll now and finish before July. However, I've seen some negative stuff with the professor that I will be taking it from. So I'm just curious if anyone can give me their thoughts and share some personal experiences taking this course. And if there are other good options out there I would love to hear them!

Thanks!

Congrats on your acceptance!

I looked into this for Anatomy as well and I would try to contact the dental school admissions office and ask them if they know which online courses other students have taken to satisfy the Physics 2 requirement. That'll expand your pool of options a bit, hopefully.