piercings and tattoos

Started by ckurtzzz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would cover everything if you can. I have had 10 piercings in my life and now only have a small nose stud, stretched ears, and an extra piercing on each ear. I used to have angel bites (a monroe piercing on each side) and when I knew I would be applying to vet school I removed them. Yes, totally removed them. I came to terms with the fact that they are not generally accepted in the field. For interviews I will probably leave in my nose stud and change my plugs to a more normal looking pair. If I had any tattoos I would cover them too. I wish I still had my lip piercings, but it is what it is and I can always get them redone one day if I want to. It's better to be more conservative in my opinion.