Pittsburgh second round of acceptances??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i just spoke to Rose and she said she is going down the wait list. she has sent out acceptances today but she did not say how many. i wonder if those people who recieved that other email got an acceptance, considering the fact that we all didnt recieve it.

Newbiewins, thanks for sharing that!
So they indeed went down the list today...
I assume that not many people turned down their offer, hence not many new open spots..

It's time to accept the reality and move on I guess, except that that's just so hard to do right now..

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys...just wondering if there was a date when a final notice would be sent out to everyone that's been waitlisted...i hear people are receiving acceptances and i was just curious...i was put on the waitlist on 4/15/10 and i'm still hoping for good news, but if not, just want to plan out a different approach..thanks

hey guys...just wondering if there was a date when a final notice would be sent out to everyone that's been waitlisted...i hear people are receiving acceptances and i was just curious...i was put on the waitlist on 4/15/10 and i'm still hoping for good news, but if not, just want to plan out a different approach..thanks

I received an email this afternoon from Rose stating that the class is full, and she sent out acceptances for the final spots on Monday (it seems those people have responded). Good luck tho - you never know what can happen.

Members don't see this ad :)

Not to give your false hope or anything, but we had someone get into the class the day after school started, so there's always a chance - I think for this reason, they probably won't give you a final notice. I never got one from Loma Linda, but, it's kinda a bit far gone at this point, hahaha.

Just plan for this upcoming cycle, do your best, and you might still have a chance of getting surprised and starting this Fall.

I received an email this afternoon from Rose stating that the class is full, and she sent out acceptances for the final spots on Monday (it seems those people have responded). Good luck tho - you never know what can happen.

Was it a group email or you just emailed her in person? (and she replied you?)

i never get any of these emails! goodness