Please end offensive posts!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I liked your old avatar too, but I LOVE your new avatar. They're both somewhat hypnotizing :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry if my new avatar offends someone (especially you Tigress :oops: ).
I needed a change :laugh: . :thumbup:

Yeah, I would make fun of any condition I have.

Examples:
a491.gif

a287.gif

H_2969_34.jpg

toxicwaste.jpg

Richardslicenseplate.jpg

And if I had a terminal illness:
H_2964_13.jpg

But then again I have requested that "Man in the Box" and "Down in the Hole" by Alice in Chains be played at my funeral so I might be just a little messed up..... ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
AHAAHAHAAHA!! :laugh: I LOVE the first one...I'm wondering, does this mean we have a sick sense of humor, or that the ones who don't appreciate it are too uptight :laugh:

funshine said:
I liked your old avatar too, but I LOVE your new avatar. They're both somewhat hypnotizing :laugh:
Heh, I love it too, whatever the hell it is.

jbone said:
Sorry if my new avatar offends someone (especially you Tigress :oops: ).
I needed a change :laugh: . :thumbup:
Hehe jbone, looks like the link worked! ;)

Praetorian said:
But then again I have requested that "Man in the Box" and "Down in the Hole" by Alice in Chains be played at my funeral so I might be just a little messed up..... ;)

AIC kick ass. Down in the hole would be good for a funeral. It's certainly depressing enough...

Since I work at a funeral home, we often get into discussions about "appropriate songs". Those two are always near the top of the list.

I am not allowed to play the following songs during an embalming (it throws the funeral directors concentration off, especially if I happen to be singing along):
-"Man in the Box"- Alice in Chains
-"Down in the Hole"- Alice in Chains
-"Fade to Black"- Metallica
-"Down with the Sickness"- Disturbed
-"Bleeding Me"-Metallica (Think about it....)
-"Stiff Upper Lip"- AC/DC
-"Another One Bites the Dust"- Queen
-"Mr. Crowley"- Ozzie Osbourne (only funny when it happens to be the name of the guy you're embalming)
-"Someday Never Comes"- Creedence Clearwater Revival
-"Highway to Hell"- AC/DC
-

Oh, and of course, "Cemetery Gates". Right Dime?

Praetorian said:
Oh, and of course, "Cemetery Gates". Right Dime?

Of course! We should also add "Eulogy" by Tool. I guess I never thought about what I'd like played at my funeral. I think I'd seriously have Down in a Hole played (don't know why I called it Down in the hole before). I wonder what they played at Layne Staley's funeral? :(