Please Stop

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Telekinesis

Gig 'Em
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
delete please

Members don't see this ad.

so you're saying i should quit med school?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got upset reading some threads bashing URMs. I wrote a rant but decided against leaving it up. MODS please delete this thread.

I got upset reading some threads bashing URMs. I wrote a rant but decided against leaving it up. MODS please delete this thread.

Don't fret my friend, people will bash anything they want to now a days. Just keep in mind that Haters Gonna Hate

Haters_Gonna_Hate_09.jpg

Listen, if you can't handle the heat, you best stay out the kitchen. If you haven't already yet, you're going to meet thousands of people in your life that bash others that possess extra opportunities out of jealousy. No need to write a thread specifically speaking to this issue, my friend.

Listen, if you can't handle the heat, you best stay out the kitchen. If you haven't already yet, you're going to meet thousands of people in your life that bash others that possess extra opportunities out of jealousy. No need to write a thread specifically speaking to this issue, my friend.

Totally agree thats what I deleted it. It was a rash rant...kinda like Cox on Scrubs lol

Members don't see this ad :)
ah come on guys, if you're the first to see or comment on threads like this, aren't you supposed to quote it for us who come late to the party? ;):rolleyes:

then OPs might also be a little more inclined to become donors :laugh:

OP, please put back your rant. We want to see it.

URMs be goin' hard tho'. Plus i is a URM.