Plz Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suv

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys, gave my exam on 27th dec, but havent got my score yet, I called up ada , they said they didnt put the appartment number and said will b resending, its been 15 days they said they resent it but havent got my score. I ll miss the deadline for most schools, I donno what to do. Not getting to see how much u got in ur test is terrible. I am so hopeless, did any1 go thru same problem. Plz do respond. U know how it is , after so much tension u appear for the test and now still the tesnion is heightened. I called up ADA , those people suck, they say, theyve sent it and dont wanna argue.
bye

Members don't see this ad.

All I can say is relax....you cannot help it...if you don't wanna miss deadlines I would suggest that u get score reporting done to schools without looking at your score report and get one more copy mailed to your address...
gud luck

hi suv,

I would say go ahead and put in yr appln to where u r interested in. And u can always explain yr situation to the school. Most of them do consider genuine problems like this.
And also I agree with drdentist too

good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank u guys, I did send the score to the schools.
I really appreciate it.
bye

I heard one my friend who took the written exam also waiting for the result...Written exam result takes about 6-8 weeks and sometimes even more, depent on the number of student taking the test.

Thank u guys, I did send the score to the schools.
I really appreciate it.
bye

By the way, unlike the ADA, most school admin will tell you your scores over the phone or by email. Just explain that you haven't received your copy of the report yet.