Plz Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

annick

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Friends
Idesperately need ur suggestions,
I have scored 88 on NBDE PART1,GPA:3.2
TOEFL :yet to take on 16 feb.Should i apply to boston n newyork without toefl score ntell them i will send the toefl score later as deadline is 1st feb or will it be a waste of money.
PLZ ADVICE ASAP
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I dont think universities will accept toefl scores that late. Also for BU, they wont even review your file till they get your toefl scores. Their online application will say Incomplete with out TOEFL score. So I would say dont apply to BU.

For NYU, Better call them and find out. You must also realize that these schools have already started interviewing and filling their seats, so by the time your application is reviewed there may be very few seats left and the competition intense. I would not like to discourage you but from my personal observation I think the chances of getting admission by applying really late are slim. Everyone has their own opinion and they might differ from mine. So these are just my 2 cents.

Hi Friends
Idesperately need ur suggestions,
I have scored 88 on NBDE PART1,GPA:3.2
TOEFL :yet to take on 16 feb.Should i apply to boston n newyork without toefl score ntell them i will send the toefl score later as deadline is 1st feb or will it be a waste of money.
PLZ ADVICE ASAP
Thanks

I totally agree with dds aspirant...dont apply in bu and for nyu also, first call them in admissions...
gud luck
pink tooth

I dont think universities will accept toefl scores that late. Also for BU. they wont even review your file till they get your toefl scores. Their online application will say Incomplete with out TOEFL score. So I would say dont apply to BU.

For NYU, Better call them and find out. You must also realize that these schools have already started interviewing and filling their seats, so by the time your application is reviewed there may be very few seats left and the competition intense. I would not like to discourage you but from my personal observation I think the chances of getting admission by applying really late are slim. Everyone had their opinion and they might differ from mine. So these are just my 2 cents.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for ur quick replies,I really appreciate them
can u tell me the website id for new york university