Plz Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kanishka56

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I have taken my NBDE PART1, will somebody tell me how to look & where to look for DDS collges.. WHENEVER I am searching i see msgs asking for DAT score.. Plz help I dont know how to find the img friendly colleges for DDS

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I have taken my NBDE PART1, will somebody tell me how to look & where to look for DDS collges.. WHENEVER I am searching i see msgs asking for DAT score.. Plz help I dont know how to find the img friendly colleges for DDS

Hi: If you took Part I, you must be a foreign trained dentist and you do not need to take DAT... Just need TOEFL, ECE reports, recom. letters and CV.
Check this link, it's kind of old but it lists some of the US schools that have and advanced standing program... (the program for foreign dentists)

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105785

Good luck

Thanks friend... Iam from India.. I am preparing for toefl. what is ECE REPORTS?? did u mean NBDE PART 1 SCORE. where do I search hwere to apply..

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
ece stands for educational credential evaluators. u can find them at www.ece.org . this is the organization that converts ur bds scores into ur gpa out of 4. u will have to request for score reports and copies to apply for universities in the US. nice to know u did ur part 1. how was it? good luck for ur toefl... cheers.

Thanks friend... Iam from India.. I am preparing for toefl. what is ECE REPORTS?? did u mean NBDE PART 1 SCORE. where do I search hwere to apply..

r u kidding?:laugh:
how did u appear for nbde without knowing what ece is?
wer did u get ur evaluation frm for ada while filling ur form for part 1?