plzzzzzzzz help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mannat

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hii there ...can anyone plzz help me as to how to prepare for nbde-1...wat material is required? for how long i need to study bfr i tak da test 4 frst time...is there any need to read text boooks...plzzz do reply
thnx in advance

Members don't see this ad.

hii there ...can anyone plzz help me as to how to prepare for nbde-1...wat material is required? for how long i need to study bfr i tak da test 4 frst time...is there any need to read text boooks...plzzz do reply
thnx in advance

hi,
you need deck, kaplan, old papers and some text books!!
read each material 2 or 3 times.... for DA, you'd better read some text book since both deck and kaplan are not enough.
you need study 2weeks or 4 months...I believe anytime long than 4 months, it's just waste of time. (that's say, if you study 2 years, you will get the same score with that for 4 months)
the bottom line is to read above materail for 2 or 3 times...garantee 90+! as long as you finish twice or 3 times, you can take the test. SO, it really depends how fast you read the material...
seems like the new format is much easier than old version. Don't worry, you're just fine!

emma

thanx a lot for ur advice n good luck...i m highly obliged to u