Pokemon Redux WW Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Why does everyone have to kill my dubz [emoji20] If she’s going to get killed off D1 why am I playing?

I never said anything about killing her D1, I wanted her to be my final kill in the speed game, but Mixy wanted to see me take it all the way.

hello there, remember me?

Of course! I didn't solo-win that game though. Apparently everyone else forgot about @Skimble ...

In WW, as in life, I am mystified by the idea that I could ever intimidate anyone :laugh:

I mean, you'd have to be a lot taller to intimidate people irl...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean, you'd have to be a lot taller to intimidate people irl...
You'd be surprised. Apparently I've intimidated people just by appearing to have my **** together.

Joke's on them, I don't know what I'm doing 99% of the time.
 
giphy.gif


Edit for a gif that actually works?
 
As always, I'll take any lurkers/tots for subs who would like to play.
Roster:
1. muttmanager
2. Skimble
3. Capri
4. Grebes
5. paws
6. AM
7. Dubz
8. Trilt
9. nyanko
10. Mixy
11. Coffee?
12. SARdoghandler
13. Snowy
14. jhobo
15. gwen
16. Dolph - 4^2
17. Stagikarp
18. shelter
19. genny
20. Mel
21. KB
22. Cray
23. Allie
24. Glammyre

You'll get official tags later.
 
As always, I'll take any lurkers/tots for subs who would like to play.
Roster:
1. muttmanager
2. Skimble
3. Capri
4. Grebes
5. paws
6. AM
7. Dubz
8. Trilt
9. nyanko
10. Mixy
11. Coffee?
12. SARdoghandler
13. Snowy
14. jhobo
15. gwen
16. Dolph - 4^2
17. Stagikarp
18. shelter
19. genny
20. Mel
21. KB
22. Cray
23. Allie
24. Glammyre

You'll get official tags later.

The fact that my full SDN username is on the list rather than a shortened form is making me twitchy and I don't know why.
I think surgery this week has fried my brain.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad