Post-Bacc/AMCAS Question

Started by A1phaZer0
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

A

A1phaZer0

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On my transcript, for my post-bacc classes, it lists the grade, but shows I got 0.00 semester credit for the class, and I did pass, how do I list that on the AMCAS?
 
Did you go to Tufts, by any chance?

You should call your registrar's office and ask how many credit hours each class is worth (remember to tell them that the class had a lab component). Whatever value they tell you is the number that you enter into the "credit hours" section of the AMCAS grade report (also enter the grade as it appears on your transcript).

I think that, for the most part, science classes count for 4 credit hours.

Good luck!

mma