This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jyy3gx

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello I am an "ex-premed" who did premed and computer engineering until my 2nd year and now after graduating want to go back and prepare for med school.

After some days of research, I have found out that most schools only have career-changers or career-enhancers programs, and I couldn't find many that do accept people who are in-between, as in have half of the premed req classes completed. Furthermore, even if they do accept people in-between, they are mostly informal and unstructured programs, which I am not really interested in. I assume that there are a lot of people in a similar circumstance. I would be grateful if any of you know of these programs could let me know, so I could maybe curate a list of them for people like us. Thanks!
 
WashU is great for this. It's semi-structured, which allows a lot of flexibility for picking classes to fit your med school needs.

-Fellow In-betweener