Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No. I declined their offer.So you are in OHSU now?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No. I declined their offer.So you are in OHSU now?
Would mind I ask where are you now? And your stats? haha your story is awesome.No. I declined their offer.
I'm going to Houston.Would mind I ask where are you now? And your stats? haha your story is awesome.
😱I'm going to Houston.
My GPA is 3.8 and DAT is 22.
Why you so surprise?
Cause my stats suck in comparison🤣Why you so surprise?

I would give my left pinky toe for an acceptance to UCSF.
Yep, me and UoP...Not to be the Debby Downer, but when you guys pick your "first choice school," make sure you'll be able to afford it. Otherwise, if you do get in and look at the cost, it's going to sting even harder to turn it down. I know from experience lol. Good luck though!
good luck man, you can do it.UT Houston / A&M / UT San Antonio and for OOS: UNLV or Louisville!
Taking my DAT on the 15th, then it's all aboard the waiting train![]()
Nova isn't a very good school just a forewarning. I'm a Florida resident and I go to dental school outside of Florida but I can tell you out of all the private schools nova is the worst choice. They have an agreement to take a ton of students from a local university, FIU
Yeah of course still go to it. It's an accredited dental school and that's all that really matters, especially if it ends up being your only acceptanceWoah. NOVA isn't my first choice by any means but I do have an interview there. Should I not bother with it?
Woah. NOVA isn't my first choice by any means but I do have an interview there. Should I not bother with it?
I would go to help you for other ones but if you are on a right budget and you have a ton of other interview options then I would avoid it
I will go to whatever school allows me to become an oral sturgeon
Best comment ever.
Can you tell me more about this school? What is a systems-based curriculum? Is it good for students who want to go on and specialize, or is it viewed as an "easy" school?It's tough because I like all the schools I applied to, but I have a major, undeniable love for MWU-AZ. The students there are great, the systems-based curriculum (one of the aforementioned great students sent me a copy of their D1 schedule) is just awesome, and it'd be a pleasure to attend there.
Can you tell me more about this school? What is a systems-based curriculum? Is it good for students who want to go on and specialize, or is it viewed as an "easy" school?
I'm not sure about specialties.
Talk to fogorvostan- she is a D1 at MWU-AZ and if she's not busy, could help you out!
Feel free to message me. Definitely not an easy school by any means, haha. Although I'd be inclined to say that there isn't ANY "easy" school. It's dental school.Can you tell me more about this school? What is a systems-based curriculum? Is it good for students who want to go on and specialize, or is it viewed as an "easy" school?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.