This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Does anyone have taken Biology and chemistry online for the pre dental ? I need a school name if you

  • yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

    Votes: 6 100.0%

  • Total voters
    6

Juleczka

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have taken Biology and chemistry online for the pre dental ? I need a school name if you did and did you get into dental school. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is that program offered in Oregon university where you fly there and do lab component by itself. I live in secluded location and need to finish my pre dental, I would rather do it in person but I am associated with military and just cant move...