Pre-interview rejections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYCheartlMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone already received pre-interview rejections from this following schools?

NYMC
U of Rochester
U of Vermont
Temple
Loyala
Tufts
Finch
Jefferson
Drextel

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

nope, and i'm still waiting on
nymc, temple and tufts.
i don't think they've sent them out yet, maybe march??

Nothing yet from some of those schools that I applied to. *Nervous* Uh, no news is good news, right? Right? :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by NYCheartlMD
Has anyone already received pre-interview rejections from this following schools?

U of Rochester
U of Vermont

thanks.

I was rejected preinterview from these schools. Vermont was my first rejection.

I received a pre-interview rejection from Vermont.

no news is good news, right? Right? :scared: [/B]

that is exactly what I am trying to find out. Is it?

I got rejected from drexel pre-interview

In addition to those other schools what about Creighton, UVA, and Emory?

no news from tufts:(

Originally posted by NYCheartMD:

NYMC
U of Rochester
U of Vermont
Temple
Loyala
Tufts
Finch
Jefferson
Drextel

thanks.

yes, UVM and Rochester have sent me rejections. Still waiting on NYMC, Temple, Jefferson, Drexel, and 7 others.

I got a pre-interview rejection from Albany. It seems like it fits on your list. :)

No word from those schools...rejections from others...

Not looking good...looks like the persons getting interviews got them already....

Originally posted by NYCheartlMD

NYMC
U of Rochester Rejected
U of Vermont Rejected
Temple
Loyala
Tufts
Finch
Jefferson
Drextel Accepted !

thanks.

I am waiting on the rest plus: AEinstein, UCincy, Creighton, Rush, Stanford, Stony Brook, WasU, Wright and Yale.

Just got the rejection preinterview from Gtown today. Ugh ... I can hardly believe that after four+ months a school will suddenly say: "c'mon down!" like Bob Barker on The Price is Right, but maybe I'm feeling a LITTLE depressed over the $100 heartfelt essay rejection from Georgetown. :smuggrin:

Um... look at the rejection thread?

Originally posted by Supadupafly
Um... look at the rejection thread?

Creighton, Emory and Finch are not mentioned in the rejection thread.

Emory keeps all files open until mid Feb when they make their last round of decisions on who to interview. I am anticipating my rejection letter to arrive promptly at that time...