Pre-match offers at Texas schools

Started by bobsagat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bobsagat

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Texas folks, I've seen plenty of posts flying around discussing prematch offerings and from various schools. Do we know which schools have filled most of their class through the pre-match? I'm specifically interested in San Antonio and Tech, where I've had my 2 interviews. I've heard nothing back from either of them, so I'm getting a little worried. I know Tech is apparently planning to fill 1/2-1/3 of their class through the match (according to what the Dean said on interview day).
 
Hey Texas folks, I've seen plenty of posts flying around discussing prematch offerings and from various schools. Do we know which schools have filled most of their class through the pre-match? I'm specifically interested in San Antonio and Tech, where I've had my 2 interviews. I've heard nothing back from either of them, so I'm getting a little worried. I know Tech is apparently planning to fill 1/2-1/3 of their class through the match (according to what the Dean said on interview day).

Your fate has been determined. Worry will not help. Just relax and enjoy the holiday.
 
I'm afraid bluecow is probably right, as hard for it is for me to admit. I've been worrying myself silly about these offers. It may be near impossible to do, but you'll make yourself nuts worrying about every rumor or possible round of acceptance letters going out. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hehe you're probably right. I just remember at the interview someone saying that San Antonio had filled most of their class with pre-match, and then someone else mentioned something similar. So I was just looking for confirmation. Maybe I assumed that we had a better idea about the state of things than we actually do.

I guess you can get as neurotic as you want with these things. I feel like the waiting was probably easier before this whole pre-match process was created. Everyone had a single date to wait for.

+pity+
 
this is purely conjecture that i've gathered from the Republic of Texas threads, but here it is anyways . . .

all schools except UT Houston will pretty much fill pre-match.

UTH has offered ~40 spots pre-match and will fill the class with match offers.