1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Pre-Medical Coursework in Canada

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Theophilus, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Theophilus

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hello SDN

I was wondering if anyone knew of any medical schools that specifically state that pre-medical course work is only accepted from US schools and NOT Canadian schools.

I am a US citizen (dual) who completed a bachelors degree and prereqs at McMaster U in Ontario, Canada. I'm just wondering if there are any US schools that will not accept my Canadian premedical course work.

Usually I find FAQs on schools websites that say international students must complete a year of prerequisites/science at a US college, but the same school also sometimes says elsewhere that course work can be done at Canadian OR US schools...

thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Betty Jones

Pre-Medical
    If you are on Canada right now then probably you looking for distance education?
    I think you can find such if you Google it.