Pre PA trying to get a CNA job

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tomono

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im looking to get hands on patient experience so I became certified as a CNA, but I cant seem to land job at a hospital. Been applying since the semester ended, but no bite at all.
Should I volunteer at a hospital in the mean time?
Any suggestions?
 
Who's to say you need to be in a hospital? If you'd prefer to gain HCE in a hospital, gain HCE and work experience in a long term and acute care facility first. Hospitals are likely looking for applicants with some sort of experience in an acute care setting.