PreDents.com: My Gift to Pre-Dents!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Wow.

Great sight..genius idea. Thanks for helping those who need the info.

Now if we can get everyone to input their data!

PDIZZLE - you should add what YEAR people got acceptances. some people say GPA is very important now..and a lot of the low GPA applicants who got acceptances 5+ years ago might give false hopes

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm on it. Great job my man!

Awesome website! Thanks so much!

And I know people have mentioned this before, but I think sorting by application cycle would be awesome.

Very cool site PDizzle. Thanks for the hard work! I wish we had this last year! Hopefully, everyone will get their info put in. It's still helpful this year for those of us still waiting for acceptances. :scared:

awesome job PDizzle. Could you please take out the dummy applicants so the stats are more realistic. Thanks!

WOW, I think you're making internet history with this site! Great job! :thumbup:

PreDent.com is awesome! :thumbup:

NerdIAm said:
awesome job PDizzle. Could you please take out the dummy applicants so the stats are more realistic. Thanks!

I second that!!

Members don't see this ad :)
fightingspirit said:
PDIZZLE,

as we all know, application cycles differ in terms of entering class stats at a particular school. therefore, i think it is important to find a way for predents.com members to put in what application cycle they are participating in. i noticed that some dental students are putting their profile and stats along with pre-dents. is there anyway to sort profiles by application cycle?

i think this would truly help future predents and give them a more realistic image (increasing competitiveness) of the application process.

yea good point application cycle is important as well.

This site is amazing... good job pdizzle

kew said:
Is there a way to put people's ages on personal info portion. Also, male or female. Just a thought.

Another suggestion would be to put the schools in alphabetical order according to school name or state. I noticed that some school are put according to state (ex. Michigan) and some are put according to school name (ex. UIC). The idea for this site is amazing... good job!

won't the ADEA get pissed that your ripping off there stuff??

hockeydentist said:
won't the ADEA get pissed that your ripping off there stuff??

Well, as of this moment, I'm not but I do plan to enter some of the data from their book.

I hope they don't get pissed. I do have a link to their site and they are a non-for profit org so I don't think so.

<crossing fingers>

Hey PDizzle,

Have you ever thought of making a search field. I find myself going to every single school to search for people that have similar stats to mine to see where they got in...

It'd be kinda cool if I could do a search of the GPA/DAT ranges that fit mine (similar to what MDapplicants.com has). Then, a list of user names would pop up who's stats are what I'm looking for. This way, I could click on the user names and find out what schools they got interviews and acceptances.

:)

Very nice... Maybe include Canadian universities as well? This would be gold!!

pdizzle

nice job by the way....

Good Job!!!!!!!!