Premed Pickup Lines

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:laugh: I was just thinking of making a thread like this.

Hey, baby, you want to do some genetic recombination?

Wanna see the new tongue depressor they came out with?

Here's the best one - just walk into a bar and say, "Hey, ladies! I'm pre-med!"

I tried a similar version to that,
Me: "Hey I just got into medical school"
Girl: "Call me in ten years when you have money"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I once had a guy (MS4 at the time) do the Babinski on one of my feet. He followed that with, "I know another way to make your toes curl."