This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gnm6665

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I was admitted into the honors college at USF and the Summer B program at UF going into premed, but I’m having trouble choosing which college to go to. I don’t know much about the difference between the pre med at these schools. Any information/ advice of which school to go to would help!

UF
- farther away (not a bad thing)
- start in July (also not a bad thing)
- have to pay for summer semester and dorms
- known as a better school
- don’t know if I received the presidential scholarship
- bright futures when I get IB diploma

USF
- closer to home
- presidential scholarship 5000/year
- honors college
- Bright futures with IB diploma
 
Apparently, this is THE burning Florida HS premed question of Spring 2021! 🙂