1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Princeton vs. EK Physics 2

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by pandulce321, Apr 29, 2007.

1. pandulce321

pandulce321 Member
    5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    I took the August MCAT and am now retaking in June. I bought the EK material as a new approach, as opposed to the Princeton stuff from August. I have noticed that EK doesn't cover nearly as much Physics 2 as EK. Should I be worried about skipping information. Thanks in advance!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Muscles00GT

2+ Year Member

If you're concerned about physics, I would suggest NOVA's MCAT Physics book. I haven't gone through it yet, but I hear it's great for the physics part of the MCAT. As a matter of fact, I'm going to be picking it up next month in addition to the EK Complete Set.