PSEO and AMCAs...

Started by abby1rae
Tags Tags
amcas pseo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

abby1rae

SaveThePlanet
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone figured out how to properly PSEO classes for the AMCAs when you went to the same institution for college and graduated early?

I went to the U of M my senior year of high school and completed all of my liberal education classes. I then went to the U of M to complete my remaining three years of college. I am struggling as to whether I list my first year at the U of M as high school grades or freshman year grades. If I list them as high school, I will have no senior year grades, but if I list them as freshman it doesn't really represent the fact that I was in high school at the time that I took those classes.

I have heard that other people had issues with this in the past, so I was curious if anyone figured out how to deal with this situation?
 
Last edited:
Has anyone figured out how to properly PSEO classes for the AMCAs when you went to the same institution for college and graduated early?

I went to the University of Minnesota my senior year of high school and completed all of my liberal education classes. I then went to the U of M to complete my remaining three years of college. I am struggling as to whether I list my first year at the U of M as high school grades or freshman year grades. If I list them as high school, I will have no senior year grades, but if I list them as freshman it doesn't really represent the fact that I was in high school at the time that I took those classes.

I have heard that other people had issues with this in the past, so I was curious if anyone figured out how to deal with this situation?

I'd recommend you read the AMCAS instruction manual. I'm fairly certain this type of situation is mentioned:

https://www.aamc.org/students/download/182162/data/amcas_instruction_manual.pdf