Pulmonary critical care fellowship Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Damn it....I'm drinking until Wednesday....somebody wake me up when it gets here.....

Members don't see this ad.

Either way we win dude.If u match ,that's great news, if you dont ,then you get a job, earn some real money for a while ,while u apply the next time.
What bothers me is the technicalities of this run.
might have to live away from my family for the next three years. that would suck, but still think it would be worth the sacrifice. wife thinks so too.
I just hope i dont match in cook county.....&^ &^&*&^%$# shoul'nt have put that on the ROL- ireally regret doin that now.
Might explain why i suddely feel religious nowadays- otherwise I'm a beer swigging meat eating souless hindu.
GL my friends and godspeed! :thumbup:

Hey All,

May be the power be with you! Good luck to all of you!! Hope we all would match!! Lets stay in touch and share our joys!!

Good Luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Matched in my first choice...I am soo happy. Hope everything went well for the rest.
Texas A and M here I go.
Bye

Delighted.
second choice.And significantly relieved, could'nt sleep last night.
phew.
thank god.

Matched at my first choice. I was so nervous this morning - I was at the computer at 11:59 and kept refreshing - finally got the congratulations you matched. Hope everyone else got what they wanted. Its been great - thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences.

I hope our experiences help everyone else in the future.

THere is a sleep fellowship in my pul program which is easy to get into.
better get sleep than a year as a hospitalist/Chief resident.
GL

spyrogyra1 said:
THere is a sleep fellowship in my pul program which is easy to get into.
better get sleep than a year as a hospitalist/Chief resident.
GL

Where is this fellowship and how long is it for ?
Unfortunately, I did not match inspite of being told that I have excellent credentials and experience and not to mention 6 months of interventional pulmonary experience.

have PMed to you.
check your mail
gl.

Do guys successfully swap fellowship positions?
Is that possible? can it be done officially/legally so that everyone benefits?
My best pal wants to go to Boston as his wife is starting her fellowship at MGH...he is now trying to locate anyone who would officially (and cleanly swap a position with him from Boston,NY,CT,Philly.
Do you think it will work?
Is that a match violation.
He's talking to his PD, will post the results.
GL guys.

What's up fellows! ..Lets start a thread for 2007 PCCM felowship interview season.
So far nothing,, no interviews yet.
Anyone?:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I hope everyone is well out there.
I plan to apply to PCCM this year.
What will be a good time to apply. I heard the applications should go out by Jan, 2007? For those who are in fellowship, what is the competition out there?

Medalion

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope everyone is well out there.
I plan to apply to PCCM this year.
What will be a good time to apply. I heard the applications should go out by Jan, 2007? For those who are in fellowship, what is the competition out there?

Medalion

Dude!, you should do it ASAP, or you will miss the boat...

Any interviews this year yet?

hey guys, new to the forum. anybody still checking the msgs?
any interview calls out? are there any other forums out there?

Hi Steeldoc,

Refer to the 2007 forum for this years info.

Got one in Saint Elizabeth (Boston), one in BI (Harvard), and one in Montefiore (NY). Applied to 11 programs total, no rejections so far.
Good luck to everyone,
Tuki.

Hi guys
New to the forum, started my application this year, anybody is interested to share their experience?

Dear Friends lets begin the official thread for 2009 program's.

It's already started - it's down a few threads, called the "2008 PCCM Match Thread."

Hi everyone,

I am applying for 2009 fellowship, I graduated from commmunity hospital , how many programs do you think I have to apply.

Rejection:
University Colorado

Sorry to hear it. I've applied there as well. Do you mind telling if it came through ERAS or snail mail? I've heard nothing from them either way.

I got it through the ERAS 2 days ago

so that we dont have two competing threads. this is an old one from 2005.

Interviews

Colorado
Johns Hopkins

Last edited: