You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Purdue c/o 2027 Applicants
Started by llamagirl620
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
speedyanimal
New Member
Last name starts with M for reference.OOS acceptance, just received call! Good luck to everyone!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dogtorabbie
Full Member
I’ve seen that he has made calls late into the evening and on a Saturday previously so never can tellDo we think they will continue calling thru the weekend or pick back up on Monday?
OOS Acceptance! He initially left me a voicemail at 9:58am and I finally connected with him after. Last name begins with O so maybe its still alpha order but I think I broke the pattern lol
Eva Medina
New Member
Not I. Last name MAnyone IS gotten a call yet??
megan.weil1
Full Member
I would love a time sheet of how often I have spent checking this thread, and my emails/calls this last week.😂
Just got a call from the Dean!!! He's incredibly nice and very supportive. Said I'd get my official acceptance email later today. Keep your ringers on and look for a number from Indiana!!! I'm OOS from CA.
vethopeful6
New Member
Congrats!! What does your last name start with?
my heart is RACING congrats!!IS ACCEPTANCE!!!! Last name starts with C!!! Let’s gooooooo
IS acceptance!! Last name E
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuredogtorm
New Member
IS acceptance!! Last name L
dogtorabbie
Full Member
Must not be alphabetical order. I’m losing my mind 😫
boiler_vet
New Member
IS accepted! Last name W and got the call at about 3:30
I haven’t received an email from them yet? Are you OS or ISThey send the email
OOSI haven’t received an email from them yet? Are you OS or IS
chickwithahat
New Member
IS - just got email about being on waitlist
DogtorOneDay
New Member
IS - just got email about being on waitlist
Same here
lolacocacola
Full Member
OOS Alternate List, received it by email😕
lolacocacola
Full Member
Maybe it means he finished calling those accepted?OOS Alternate List, received it by email😕
Yes, that means he is done with calling.Maybe it means he finished calling those accepted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I ended up getting email a few min ago haha
dogtorabbie
Full Member
Waitlisted IS
animaldoctor10
Full Member
IS waitlisted
rattietattie
New Member
is anyone planning on attending preview day?
Yes, I'm coming!is anyone planning on attending preview day?
I’ll be there!is anyone planning on attending preview day?
rattietattie
New Member
I’ll be there!
Yay!!Yes, I'm coming!
Are either of you flying in??
I only live 2.5 hours from Purdue, so I'm going to be driving.Yay!!
Are either of you flying in??
Also driving! My parents are only 1.5 hr away so I’ll come from their houseYay!!
Are either of you flying in??
is anyone planning on attending preview day?
I’ll also be attending- driving down!
luckycharm12
Full Member
OOS alternate
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kwright9876
New Member
rejected
I'll be there too for part of it! I'm a Purdue undergrad rn lol so I'm already on campus but still think it'll be nice to see what they have for usis anyone planning on attending preview day?
boilerpup
Purdue CVM c/o 2026
It's a Lenovo. The class of 2026 has the X13 Yoga G2, which has touchscreen, converts into tablet mode, and has a (super skinny) stylus. Similar style to previous years, but it seems each year that they change it just a little. You'll have to buy it from a specific website/link that they send you.Does anyone know what PC they usually have students purchase? I know they haven’t said the exact model but does anyone know the brand? Just curious🙂
Cost was just over $2100 last year (including tax and shipping), which is pretty steep. It does include a full 4 year warranty that covers just about everything (except the stylus apparently), with the option to extend it to a 5 year warranty for an additional cost. I believe there were loans or something available for the laptops. Not a horrible computer imo but it costs a lot and they really ought to choose something with more processing power than they do. I like the concept, just could be improved on some.
They'll let you know more about your specific model, cost, etc. when they figure that out (I believe we heard April or May?), but that's what you can generally expect based on previous years.
Last edited:
Boilermaker63
New Member
Congrats to everyone accepted! Can't wait to see you all here at Purdue! If you have any questions, I can try to help answer them!