Purdue c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS acceptance, just received call! Good luck to everyone!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Do we think they will continue calling thru the weekend or pick back up on Monday?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do we think they will continue calling thru the weekend or pick back up on Monday?
I’ve seen that he has made calls late into the evening and on a Saturday previously so never can tell

Reactions: 1 user
OOS Acceptance! He initially left me a voicemail at 9:58am and I finally connected with him after. Last name begins with O so maybe its still alpha order but I think I broke the pattern lol

Reactions: 4 users
IS applicant patiently waiting and cannot focus!

Reactions: 1 users
I would love a time sheet of how often I have spent checking this thread, and my emails/calls this last week.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Hoping some calls go out today lol. Good luck to all of us still waiting 🥲

Reactions: 4 users
Just got a call from the Dean!!! He's incredibly nice and very supportive. Said I'd get my official acceptance email later today. Keep your ringers on and look for a number from Indiana!!! I'm OOS from CA.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
IS ACCEPTANCE!!!! Last name starts with C!!! Let’s gooooooo

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IS Acceptance!! Call came at 1:42pm, last name starts with a W! Fingers crossed everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
IS accepted!!! Last name R but it was about an hour ago

Waitlisted IS. A bit frustrated bc this was my third application cycle, but I’ll keep going until they let me in

is anyone planning on attending preview day?
I'll be there too for part of it! I'm a Purdue undergrad rn lol so I'm already on campus but still think it'll be nice to see what they have for us

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know what PC they usually have students purchase? I know they haven’t said the exact model but does anyone know the brand? Just curious:)

Does anyone know what PC they usually have students purchase? I know they haven’t said the exact model but does anyone know the brand? Just curious:)
It's a Lenovo. The class of 2026 has the X13 Yoga G2, which has touchscreen, converts into tablet mode, and has a (super skinny) stylus. Similar style to previous years, but it seems each year that they change it just a little. You'll have to buy it from a specific website/link that they send you.

Cost was just over $2100 last year (including tax and shipping), which is pretty steep. It does include a full 4 year warranty that covers just about everything (except the stylus apparently), with the option to extend it to a 5 year warranty for an additional cost. I believe there were loans or something available for the laptops. Not a horrible computer imo but it costs a lot and they really ought to choose something with more processing power than they do. I like the concept, just could be improved on some.

They'll let you know more about your specific model, cost, etc. when they figure that out (I believe we heard April or May?), but that's what you can generally expect based on previous years.

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone accepted! Can't wait to see you all here at Purdue! If you have any questions, I can try to help answer them!