Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I haven't seen many people talking about whether or not they're def. attending Purdue in the fall, so I figured we should start a Class of 2012 thread. So start posting here, if your plan is Purdue!🙂
As for me--I was accepted to Purdue (OOS), but I am trying to figure out what I am going to do..b/c I am on the waiting list at other places & wish I knew from them already so I could make a more educated, well-rounded decision (some of which include: LSU & Tennessee), before I send my money & acceptance in. Any suggestions?
As for me--I was accepted to Purdue (OOS), but I am trying to figure out what I am going to do..b/c I am on the waiting list at other places & wish I knew from them already so I could make a more educated, well-rounded decision (some of which include: LSU & Tennessee), before I send my money & acceptance in. Any suggestions?