Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
last cycle they calledHi! Does Purdue usually call or email regarding acceptances? Just need to know if i should be on the lookout for their area code if I get in lol
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
last cycle they calledHi! Does Purdue usually call or email regarding acceptances? Just need to know if i should be on the lookout for their area code if I get in lol
Based off previous years, they usually call!Hi! Does Purdue usually call or email regarding acceptances? Just need to know if i should be on the lookout for their area code if I get in lol
I was told on Friday by the students and college that you’ll get a personal call, even if you are accepted after AprilHi! Does Purdue usually call or email regarding acceptances? Just need to know if i should be on the lookout for their area code if I get in lol
i was told (by other students) that if you get an interview, you have a pretty good shot of being accepted or waitlisted. however i interviewed and was rejected so idk how true that is or i just did really bad at my interview LOLDoes anyone know how difficult it is to make the final class after an OOS interview?
They interview 160 people and there are about 30-40 seats!Does anyone know how difficult it is to make the final class after an OOS interview?
I have not, anxiously waiting for their decisionHas anyone heard from Purdue today (OOS)
I think someone would have posted something either here or on Facebook if they got news! But I'm hoping today's the day based on what Purdue posted!Saw this post on facebook, can't tell if it means they already called about acceptances or if its coming soon?View attachment 415070
I still have not heard anything, but the PVM Instagram just posted something about 30 minutes ago that admissions decisions were finalized so we should hear soon I hope.Hi! Has anyone heard anything? Their post on the facebook has me nervous if acceptances have already been called, but I haven’t heard anything from anyone yet/if there have been any updates!
They call it seems like in the past around 5 p.m. ESTDoes anyone know if they call or send emails?
Mine is SmWhat is your last initial if you dont mind saying.
Im pretty sure thats what they go by right?
I think they usually send that email the following monday after phonecallsSo, if we don't get a call are we to assume that we are rejected or waitlisted? I feel like they should send out an email saying that though, no?
I really really really hope so. Its hard to tell with the SDN forums from the last two years. But for co2028 acceptances for oos were sent out across three dates. 🤞!wonder if they will continue admissions into tomorro
3 dates meaning 3 consecutive days in a row, or 3 separate weekends?I really really really hope so. Its hard to tell with the SDN forums from the last two years. But for co2028 acceptances for oos were sent out across three dates. 🤞!
When I went through the co2028 one people said they got OOS acceptance calls on Feb6-93 dates meaning 3 consecutive days in a row, or 3 separate weekends?
I am personally assuming they are all done unfortunately :/did anyone hear anything today or are we assuming the calls are all done or will they carry over into tomorrow?
Mine does as wellJust got the email, Alternate List. Curious for anyone else, did your email also say "resident alternate list"? Im figuring it was just a typo?
You don't get any acceptance packages in the mail. You should have received an email soon after acceptance though.Does anyone know when we will get acceptance packages in the mail?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.