So I have two acceptances right now and I am having a hard time trying to decide which school I am going to be attending next year. I've already put down one of the deposits and since I have not made up my mind about the second school I am thinking I am going to put down the $100 deposit so I have some more time to make my decision. Am I unable to have more than one acceptance at a time? And if I am, when I make the choice for one over the other what is the standard procedure of giving up your spot? An official letter? An e-mail? Any advice into this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!