pWWants are people too [Town wins]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I watched the first season of the traitors US
I hate it
You die or you’re outed as a traitor and you’re out of the running for the money
I much prefer a win as a group or lose as a group. Turning on your group is groce
 
I watched the first season of the traitors US
I hate it
You die or you’re outed as a traitor and you’re out of the running for the money
I much prefer a win as a group or lose as a group. Turning on your group is groce
Are you trying to insinuate you are a wolf who will go down with the ship?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I shouted your name and immediately laid down in my row of chairs I made a bed.
I good friend
I fell asleep while holding a dog for an ultrasound yesterday so I feel that vibe
(it's okay the dog was sedated and I wasn't the only one holding)

It's good to be back and I'm glad you're playing too!
 
I fell asleep while holding a dog for an ultrasound yesterday so I feel that vibe
(it's okay the dog was sedated and I wasn't the only one holding)

It's good to be back and I'm glad you're playing too!
Oh gosh that’s rough.
I got to sleep the rest of the night.
My makeshift bed served me well.
IMG_6079.jpeg
 
The faithfuls lose when they’re murdered too. They don’t win with their faithfuls. It’s a bad set up that rewards cutting throats across the board
the Syndicate (mafia site) used to have those rules too. I can't imagine playing one of their older games.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s always a good day to vote santy
But his 2 posts including voting me felt village-y santy weirdly enough
Tbh I'm not actively relying on meta this game because I'm so out of practice and I don't know/have very little game experience with a handful of the people playing anyway lol