pWWants are people too [Town wins]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I think the issue for me is some of the questions seem superfluous. Like, I didn't know exactly what "Feed me Seymour" was, but I just figured it was a reference, and even if it wasn't, it didn't seem that important to follow up on.
You don't think it's important to follow up on something you don't understand?
Earlier on, AM's continued focus on "yeat" also seemed strange. IDK, I don't feel totally confident without meta (/maybe feel a little bad tbh), but they're the pings I've gotten, so.
You mean three posts that ended in 30 minutes?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think I stated it outright, but it was the first time I voted you.
I don't know that I believe that seeing as you switched to samac (and then sat there for 12+ hours) rather quickly afterwards.

The closet thing I can find is you saying "are you [samac and AM] okay?" followed by "maybe I'm the one who's not okay."
 
how the hell you spell yeat vote

No one answered my question.

no im srs

Well, Fancy Pants, Rich MashGee over here

Yeet you

These are all the "yeat" related posts I see (though the fourth one is maybe more tangential/OMGUS and also I started it, but still). I don't really understand all of these together as either a joke or serious tbh.
 
Clarifying, to retroactively say "ah, back when I naked voted you, I was actually feeling suspicious of you!"
It's off.

I disagree completely hahahahaha.

As in, I dont think moon was /sus/ . But the vote on AM at that time was moon being pinged with AM style, and trying to poke there to try figure out AM alignment.

Then samac interacted with moon and asked to remove the vote.

Time passed and moon is still hung up with AM style/posts . At least fmpov is an approach that holds up
 
I don't know that I believe that seeing as you switched to samac (and then sat there for 12+ hours) rather quickly afterwards.

The closet thing I can find is you saying "are you [samac and AM] okay?" followed by "maybe I'm the one who's not okay."
I was winding down/asleep/waking up for most of those 12 hours, holding that against me seems unfair.
 
Also, yes, sometimes I vote without stating my reasons. It can be more helpful for poking, and sometimes my elaboration also seems wolfy, so. No winning, I guess :shrug:
 
Why switch at all is my point if it was serious?

Something can be a real/serious impression and also not have a lot of conviction. Specially if game just started with people you dont play much.


I think moon concerns regarding you are NAI / mostly how you play regardless of aff, but also understable stuff to poke at tbh.
 
Hmm. Moonster's tone is a bit odd in a stumbly way but I'm trying to decide if it sounds like wolfy stumbling or villager struggling to word things correctly
 
Something can be a real/serious impression and also not have a lot of conviction. Specially if game just started with people you dont play much.


I think moon concerns regarding you are NAI / mostly how you play regardless of aff, but also understable stuff to poke at tbh.
I don't think I agree (and it's not just because I'm me). My yeat was in fact not random. It was a test.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think I agree (and it's not just because I'm me). My yeat was in fact not random. It was a test.

I dont follow.

You are explaining yourself, but my point is that moon not following you / being pinged by you without having meta is understandable.

And that that tracks with their fist vote/first impression of you this game to then following it after a day (and not much happening in the middle)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's giving you bad vibes? Curious if they're the same as mine or not

Lack of direction and feeling that they were making content for the sake of content at entrance + disagreeing with the moon read and feeling that they were maybe encouraging AM to sus them, so AM enters tunnel mode.
But at the same time maybe me disagreeing with PSV circles back (Since historically I dont have a good record reading her) and maybe she is town.

But reading you disliking psv reaction to moon made me feel that it was worth poking at with my vote, since I feel current topic is not going to progress much
 
Day 1 PLANT VOTE TALLY

[2] Clem J - samac, Aprilthearab
[1] moonstermash - Animal Midwife
[1] samac - Clem J
[0] Santygrass
[1] Animal Midwife (AM) - moonstermash
[1] potentialsheltervet (PSV) - Santygrass


6/9

Vote closes TOMORROW at 8pm EST/5pm PST, 7/6/24 (~30.5 hours).

Note that this game has no hammer vote. Everything is pure deadline/plurality.
 
Day 1 PLANT VOTE TALLY

[2] Clem J - samac, Aprilthearab
[1] moonstermash - Animal Midwife
[1] samac - Clem J
[1] Animal Midwife - moonstermash
[1] potentialsheltervet - Santygrass

Note that this game has no hammer vote. Everything is pure deadline/plurality.
 
So

Your vote on me had the lazy villa poking at thread and make something happen. So town

Samac is being mostly chitchatty and rracting to what happens on thread, which I think is NAI for Samac. But her being the topwagon and being yeeted is funnee

Clem is vibes. It’s an unfair read probably, but their entrance felt to me like them forcing into thread and interacting a bit more and earlier than they usually do just enough to avoid being shrugvoted. Idk I guess it lacked the usual no-****s-given of Lazy Villa Clem or the fire of Invested-villa-Clem, so my head goes to the middle agenda Scum Clem
does your feelings change when Clem entered the thread with a vote on him
 
Well, if the question is moving I don't understand the purpose of asking it. All that aside though, I kind of want to see something concrete come from this musing. Anyone can say "X voted" but "here's what I think about X voting Y" lets me see that you're gamesolving.
AM almost feels like vanilla milk
 
Hmm. I like that Animal Midwife is getting investigative, but some of the direction seems off? IDK. Pair that with my earlier feeling of strangeness from some of her posting, and I'm going back here.

unyeet samac

yeet Animal Midwife
Why do I always want to scum read moon
This feels opportunistic and scummy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's giving you bad vibes? Curious if they're the same as mine or not
Samac samac samac samac samac
How many ways can I say
Your vote is just wack?

Put your hands in the air
Sway to the beat
If you want to win
It's sporty you should yeet

Follow me now
It's so easy

Vote sporty

Instead of Dubeezy

Midwife Midwife Can’t you see
SportyPonies has been distorting our reality
Her reads are sketchy, she’s hiding a secret
Best be careful if your life, you want to keep it

Samac samac
Get off my back
Don't you have anyone else to attack?

Here I am trying, maligned for not dying
No one's grilling sporty to see if she's lying

Sporty sporty sporty can't you see
Sometimes your words just mystify me
And I just love your wolfy ways
But dear god I'll cry if no one dies today

It's because he's so pure. Like what terrible thing must you have done to get an okay from such a soul? Shame on you sport sport.
Unyeet Samac
Yeet PSV
Huh.
She hasn’t felt that wrong to me
But I did let her live for a long time as a wolf last game.

Ignore the spoiler. I was just too lazy to unquote it.
It was when I was playing the last game and got moon on raps lol
 
Thats not anything new for Clem I feel like tho.

Votes usually dont impact how he approachs the game very much
I just didn’t know if coming in right as a vote is thrown on him would change his behavior. I did it because I saw he was active right then and wanted to see what he’d do lol