Quantitative Reasoning Timing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

portlander

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions on whipping through quantitative reasoning faster?

Of the four or five subject tests I have taken on the computer, from barrons, and from the ADA booklet, I have gotten consistant 18-19-and-20's. BUT I NEVER finish the sections!! I always have between 8 and 10 questions left unanswered because I don't have time. I am anal about accuracy, and I get about 95% of what I answer right, but then I am penalized for not answering all of them. When I realize I have like a minute left, I will usually just mark down 'A' for the last 8 or so, just so I may get some of them correct.

How do you pace yourself? I feel like I can't go any faster. Should I spend the next couple weeks memorizing my multiplication tables?

Thanks all of you fellow pre-dents!

Members don't see this ad.

I think 90 minutes for sciences is more than enough time if you know your stuff.

However, i agree with you PAT, math and reading are very hard to manage. I guess it is all about practice.

DesiDentist

I would love to be able to carry over time....id take away from the sciences to add to reading esp....then some to the quantative! :rolleyes: