question about applying early

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jessicaholland1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Heyyyy everyoneee

I have a question...I'm pretty much done w/ my pre-reqs and I want to apply this year. My PCAT score is good, but my gpa is not (3.2overall 2.8ish science). Thereforeeee, I am retaking two classes I got Cs in, which will bring my science gpa up to a 3.0.

I know it's better to apply early, but should I wait to apply until I get the grades for the classes I'm retaking? I just dont want to get rejected to the schools I want to go to before they see my new grades. Any ideassssss?

Members don't see this ad.

Honestly, I'd say wait until your marks are out for the courses you are retaking because your science gpa is a little low. :scared:

My other thought is, if your PCAT scores are really good, then you could apply asap because that will make up for your gpa. :D

Best of luck!

If your grades is not good, they will hold on to your file until AFTER the deadline to even begin sending out rejection letters. It is in your best interest to apply early even before retaking those 2 courses.