Question about Boston's MAMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mochief2000

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the application process and it said that they have no application deadline and that it is rolling admission for fall and spring. So those that mean I can start in spring. Do any of you former MAMS know people who started in the spring? thanks for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

mochief2000 said:
I was looking at the application process and it said that they have no application deadline and that it is rolling admission for fall and spring. So those that mean I can start in spring. Do any of you former MAMS know people who started in the spring? thanks for any help.

Yah, I know a few people who started in the spring. It's actually not that bad of an idea. You start off by taking Physio, then Endo/Immuno, then you can take Histo over the summer, apply to medical schools, take Biochem/Stats in the fall, and finish of your thesis the next spring, and hopefully start med school in the fall.

The learning curve of the first Physio test could be rough, but other than that, the people who do it seem to do pretty well, plus if you will be graduating in Dec. it is a good way to avoid an extra year.

Hope it helps!