Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

question about courses being expired

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by uwmissy, Jun 15, 2008.

1. uwmissy

uwmissy New Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Optometry
    Normally, after how many years do our classes expire? Expire as in too old for the pharm. schools to accept those courses.

I just graduated yesterday with a BA, but I don't plan on applying for pharm school until 1-2 years later. This would mean my gen.chem. courses (and couple other science classes) that I took my freshman year would be 5-6(7?) years old.

I know it might vary from school to school... but on average? Just so I can get ballpark estimate.

Thanks guys :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ddoUSN

Pharmacy Student
    Hello,
    We (USN students) have one available bedroom upstair for rent. The house is only 5 minute away from school. It is very quiet & safe for studying. It is $340/month (not include utility yet, but we will share it & it is about $50 or less/per month). If question pls PM me or email me at:
    [email protected]
    thanks

4. uwmissy

uwmissy New Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Optometry
  5. mrblah

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Depends on the school. Normally, schools consider classes taken after a 6 year haitus from school (meaning you weren't in school for the last 6 years) as expired (yet you still have to report it, etc). If you were in school for the last 6 years with no long periods of absence, you should be okay.

Double check with the adcom at the school you plan on applying to.