question about courses being expired

Started by uwmissy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

uwmissy

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Normally, after how many years do our classes expire? Expire as in too old for the pharm. schools to accept those courses.

I just graduated yesterday with a BA, but I don't plan on applying for pharm school until 1-2 years later. This would mean my gen.chem. courses (and couple other science classes) that I took my freshman year would be 5-6(7?) years old.

I know it might vary from school to school... but on average? Just so I can get ballpark estimate.

Thanks guys 🙂
 
Hello,
We (USN students) have one available bedroom upstair for rent. The house is only 5 minute away from school. It is very quiet & safe for studying. It is $340/month (not include utility yet, but we will share it & it is about $50 or less/per month). If question pls PM me or email me at:
[email protected]
thanks
 
Normally, after how many years do our classes expire? Expire as in too old for the pharm. schools to accept those courses.

I just graduated yesterday with a BA, but I don't plan on applying for pharm school until 1-2 years later. This would mean my gen.chem. courses (and couple other science classes) that I took my freshman year would be 5-6(7?) years old.

I know it might vary from school to school... but on average? Just so I can get ballpark estimate.

Thanks guys 🙂

Depends on the school. Normally, schools consider classes taken after a 6 year haitus from school (meaning you weren't in school for the last 6 years) as expired (yet you still have to report it, etc). If you were in school for the last 6 years with no long periods of absence, you should be okay.

Double check with the adcom at the school you plan on applying to.