Question about crack dat pat results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Isradoc1983

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
So I took 3 exams from crack dat PAT and got 18 18 19. I am always running out of time when i am doing the hole punch and I have noticed that I am getting at least 3-4 questions for cube counting wrong. However, I am usually getting 14/15 in angle ranking and doing ok( averaging around 11 or 12/15) on the other sections. From what I read here Angle ranking is much harder on the real dat and hole punch and cube counting are much easier :) so i am allitle confused. I am trying to get 20-22 on the PAT. So, I was wondering whether people who were averaging like me on crack dat exams got those scores or should i work much harder to improve my speed?
any other advice of how to look at these scores will be great!

Members don't see this ad.

ahh best advice--keep practicing. My angles were ridiculous. The others comparable.

Hi
So I took 3 exams from crack dat PAT and got 18 18 19. I am always running out of time when i am doing the hole punch and I have noticed that I am getting at least 3-4 questions for cube counting wrong. However, I am usually getting 14/15 in angle ranking and doing ok( averaging around 11 or 12/15) on the other sections. From what I read here Angle ranking is much harder on the real dat and hole punch and cube counting are much easier :) so i am allitle confused. I am trying to get 20-22 on the PAT. So, I was wondering whether people who were averaging like me on crack dat exams got those scores or should i work much harder to improve my speed?
any other advice of how to look at these scores will be great!
The hole punching questions on CDP were VERY annoying for me too, and in fact I was doing so bad on them and running out of time as well. However, I went through all the explanations, and put a good amount of time reviewing them. I never scored anything below 14 on hole punching in 10 minutes after the 4th CDP test [I was getting 8-10 before]. The hole punching on DAT was very similar to CDP except there were no half holes [but the folds were very similar]. Angles on the real test are not that hard [comparable to CDP] and I think that section is getting notorious for no reason. I broke down the PAT section of my test pretty good. Check it out if you want http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=546612

Last edited:
thanks!
Well I realized i am spending way 2 much time on angles ( but i am getting 14/15) in them. I think i'll just try to go through them as fast as i can to save time. I don't find the hole punching to be hard, its just that i am running out of time in this section. and the half hole punches suck. :)
any other advice?